Asian Spiced Partridge
Indian spices, butternut squash, sweet potato and partridge make this simple recipe a perfect autumn warmer. Serve with rice, Indian flatbread and spiced Aubergine for a true feast.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 4 People
- 12 boneles partridge breast fillets
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 50g diced sweet potato
- 50g diced butternut squash
- 50g diced tomatoes
- 3 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1/2tsp turmeric
- salt and pepper
- large handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- Season the partridge fillets and fry in a hot pan for 2-3 minutes with the spices. Remove from the pan.
- Saute the onion, potato and squash then add the tomatoes and place back in the partridge fillets and simmer for 10 minutes. Add some vegetable stock if the mixture is looking a little dry.
- Add the fresh coriander before serving in a bowl with rice.
Thank you to Game-to-eat for sharing this recipe with us.
Using partridge as a healthier alternative to chicken, this creamy risotto will soon become a firm favourite.