- Marinade the venison steaks overnight in the marinade ingredients.
- Take the steaks out of the fridge and allow to come to room temperature. Place a heavy bottomed griddle pan on the heat and allow to get smoking hot.
- Wash the pak choi in cold water and drain.
- Cook the steaks on both sides for 2-3 minutes for rare and leave on a warm plate to rest for 6 minutes.
- While the steaks are resting cook the pak choi: Heat a wok or frying pan to a medium heat and add some sesame oil, add ½ teaspoon of chopped garlic and ginger. Sweat this off for a minute being careful it doesn’t burn beacause it will go bitter. Add the pak choi and cook for a further minute or until tender.
- Cook the noodles according to the packaging and drain. Once they have drained add salt and pepper, some sesame oil, chopped spring oinion and coriander.
- Put the noodles and pak choi on a plate, slice the steak and serve on top with the dressing (if using).
Thank you to The Anchor, Woodbridge for sharing this recipe with us.